We wanted to give a brief, woefully delayed shout-out to our friends from Glenvillia–Lisa and Will, and our namesake, Kakashi–who created for us a beautiful do-it-yourself nacho plate a few weeks ago out of chips, cheese, and some canned goods found in the back of the cabinet. Not only were they delicious and spicy, they proved to us that terrific nachos need not be elaborate concoctions forced together out of stereotyped, often dull ingredients. As we’ve been saying from the beginning, nachos are for everyone, and with a little free time and a lot of creativity, you can make something fantastic! Well played, guys!
- @RedSox Are you still doing Tweet Your Seat? 3 years ago
- RT @andrakrs: My last nacho review (probably) ever! Nachos yummy enough to lure @nachopatrol out of hiding! @ThePaintedBurro ... http://t.c… 3 years ago
- After much pestering, Nacho Patrol has finally gotten around to reviewing the Painted Burro. Spoiler alert: Best... fb.me/2ADma5qD7 3 years ago
- Nachos good enough to lure Nacho Patrol out of hiding? Our @ThePaintedBurro review is up! Maybe our last review ever? wp.me/pkUbV-xm 3 years ago
- BU pub crawl at the BU Pub. Such good memories! #brewniversity http://t.co/d7klyX1Y 4 years ago