After a long week of class and work and everything else, Nacho Patrol needed some crunchy refreshment. Thankfully the good people at Qdoba in Kenmore Square know how to treat us right. To anyone who doubts exactly how amazing fast food nachos can be should look no further than this photo. Crunchy, cheesy, stacked high with fresh toppings, beans, and meat, it’s the closest you will come to daily nacho heaven (for $6). Lurv!
- @RedSox Are you still doing Tweet Your Seat? 3 years ago
- RT @andrakrs: My last nacho review (probably) ever! Nachos yummy enough to lure @nachopatrol out of hiding! @ThePaintedBurro ... http://t.c… 3 years ago
- After much pestering, Nacho Patrol has finally gotten around to reviewing the Painted Burro. Spoiler alert: Best... fb.me/2ADma5qD7 3 years ago
- Nachos good enough to lure Nacho Patrol out of hiding? Our @ThePaintedBurro review is up! Maybe our last review ever? wp.me/pkUbV-xm 3 years ago
- BU pub crawl at the BU Pub. Such good memories! #brewniversity http://t.co/d7klyX1Y 4 years ago