Yes fans, it’s that time again, where we scream into an iPhone over loud drunks in a bar. Without further ado, I present to you the second annual (poor quality) Audio Nacho Patrol!
Yes, let’s just say that these weren’t the best nachos in the world. Did you catch that ominous, blood-red chili??
- Appearance: (4) Where’s the yellow tape? Little variation in color + unnervingly sanguine chili left us cold from the get-go.
- Quality of Ingredients: (4) The good: Cheese. It was well melted and not too skimpy. The bad: Chips. We were divided on their quality, but all acknowledge they weren’t the greatest. The ugly: Chili. Reminiscent of warm salsa with some ground beef mixed in, this was like no chili we had tasted before, and thank god for that.
- Distribution: (5) The chili was goopy, and the cheese well-melted, which provided decent coverage. Still, we were left with significant naked chips at the bottom. We shudder to think what these nachos would have been like without the optional chili.
- Price: (6) Not worth the $9.50. We’re giving them their true dollar value.
- Overall: 21. Not a winner. Thankfully, this trip was sandwiched between Clink and the W Hotel, so it was easy to forget…